1) Use A4 paper to put it in the pressing wheel and flower wheel, adjust the pressure to 1.5kg, loosen the adjusting nut of flower wheel cylinder upward without limit, adjust the speed buttons of upper and lower die to the scale 2 position, adjust the output power to the 4 position, press the pressing wheel switch, then step on the flower wheel pedal, and then step on the foot pedal. When the flower wheel has finished at least one circle, release it, step on the flower wheel pedal to make the flower wheel rise, and press the pressing wheel switch at the same time, Let the roller rise, take out the white paper and check whether the embossing is balanced.
2) When the embossing is unbalanced, first loosen the locking screw of the eccentric on the left cover plate of the mold base, and then rotate the eccentric (clockwise, the flower wheel moves upward; counterclockwise, otherwise, lock the eccentric, and repeat the above actions until it is balanced).
3) After adjusting the level of the roller with A4 paper, please adjust the screw cap down limit of the roller cylinder at the same time to make the roller just contact with the steel mold. (to prevent the sliding of the roller from colliding with the steel mold)
4) Adjust the roller pressure according to the thickness of stitching or knurling material. For thicker materials, increase the pressure, otherwise, decrease it.
5) According to the different materials, thickness and the complexity of the pattern, the following three aspects are adjusted to achieve the ideal fusing effect: (1) linear speed of the wheel; (2) pressure of the wheel; (3) ultrasonic power.
Copyright © 2017 Changzhou Jinpu Electrical Equipment Co.,ltd.. All Rights Reserved